THE STUDENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION IS SELECTED BY EACH SCHOOL
- Please follow the link below to nominate a single student from your school.
- This award allows each member school the opportunity to honor 1 IB student per program
- The award should recognize the student who best embodies the values of your school's IB Program.
- Student nominees from DP schools will receive $200.
- Student nominees from MYP and PYP schools will receive $100.
- If possible, CAWS requests that the award be announced (or presented) at a school awards ceremony. You will receive a letter with the award that may be read as part of the presentation.
- Send pictures of the recognition ceremony to email@example.com and we will be happy to feature your award winner and school on the CAWS website.
- Deadline: April 6, 2018