Lastly, I raise the issue of AB 841 that goes into effect in January and has the most meaningful funding opportunities by the State for HVAC, Indoor air quality, electric vehicle charging stations and energy efficiency upgrades since Prop 39. For you or you staff that are primarily interested in these issues, our team at Capitol Advisors will schedule 15 minute, 1:1 briefing for you on the timing funding and understanding of the program. It is totally ok if you want to set this up just for your CBO, M&O or facilities staff. Use the email below to contact our team about setting up a time.
Click HERE to see the online video briefing.
See discussed articles below:
- AB 841 Briefings with District – Bernadette@capitoladvisors.org
- Governing Magazine - Needed Now: Federal Help for Students’ Disrupted Lives
- Lawmakers call for action after 'devastating' nation state cyberattack on federal government
- Prosecutors say Trump's Twitter was 'hacked' through simple password guess
- Learning Loss Is Everywhere. But How Do the Reports Compare?
Kevin Gordon, President
Capitol Advisors Group, LLC