All Member Programmes receive benefits which include:
- Invitations to attend roundtable discussions in order to share successful practices.
- Advocacy support with the California state legislature.
- Advocacy support with the California Department of Education.
- Advocacy support for University and College recognition.
- Representation and advocacy at International Baccalaureate Americas Regional Associations’ meetings.
- Belonging to a comprehensive network of professionals assisting one another in improving and strengthening the International Baccalaureate in the state of California.
- Summaries and updates of California measures related to the International Baccalaureate Programs in California via our emails.
- 20% discounts on registration fees for our Fall Forum and Spring Seminar when your programme is listed as a member school on our website prior to an event.
- Most of our vendors also offer CAWS Member discounts for their products and services.
IB Authorized Programme member benefits additionally include:
- Eligibility to nominate staff for CAWS Teacher Awards must show Membership posted on our website by 9:00AM on Tuesday, January 16, 2024. Each CAWS member school may submit 1 application per member programme per award. All nomination applications with supporting documents are due on January 16, 2022 at 9:00AM.
- Membership fees of $200.00 returned with an additional $50.00 as a CAWS Student of the Year Award to programmes who submit requests by our deadline of Saturday, March 30, 2024.