Membership in the California Association of IB World Schools (CAWS) organization is extended to all authorized IB schools in the state of California. The price of membership is USD $200 annually for Diploma Program schools and $100 for Middle Years or Primary Program schools. Click JOIN CAWS and become a member today.
Member schools receive benefits which include:
Member schools who submit a nomination for a CAWS Student of the Year Award, SOTY, will receive an additional $50.00 from CAWS to you regular membership fee as an additional way to support your students. SOTY Awards will be: $250.00 for DP/CP and $150.00 for PYP/MYP members.
- A 20% reduction in fees to attend our Fall Forum and Spring Seminar events in October and February of each year.
- Invitations to attend roundtable discussions in order to share successful practices.
- Advocacy support with IBO for California schools.
- Advocacy support at the California state level.
- Advocacy support with the California Department of Education.
- Advocacy support for University and College recognition.
- Representation and advocacy at International Baccalaureate Americas Regional Associations’ meetings.
- A comprehensive network of professionals assisting one another in improving and strengthening the International Baccalaureate in the state of California.
- Summary and updates of California measures related to the International Baccalaureate Programs in California via our member newsletter.
- Fees returned with an additional $50.00 for a CAWS Student of the Year Award
- Eligibility to nominate staff for CAWS Teacher Awards. Applications will open in October.