Mission & Vision
The mission of the California Association of International Baccalaureate World Schools (CAWS) is to serve as an advocate and resource to promote student success in California’s Primary, Middle, Diploma, and Career Program IB schools.
The California Association of International Baccalaureate World Schools (CAWS) is the leader in effectively advocating for an International Baccalaureate education within the State of California. We are a financially responsible, passionate, and forward-thinking association that serves prospective and member schools with determination and integrity.
- To serve as an information hub for California IB schools and their communities.
- To continue working with California institutions of higher education towards recognition of the value an IB education.
- To advocate with State and local agencies as well as professional and community organizations in support of California IB schools.
- To provide opportunities for the training and support of IB teachers and administrators.
- To provide opportunities and support for California IB students.