CAWS Mission, Vision and Goals 2019-2020
The mission of the California Association of International Baccalaureate World Schools (CAWS) is to serve as an advocate and resource for the education community to promote student success in California’s Primary, Middle, Diploma and Career Program IB schools.
The California Association of International Baccalaureate World Schools (CAWS) is the leader in effectively advocating for an International Baccalaureate education within the State of California. CAWS fosters a dynamic, inclusive network with active participants who promote innovation and collaboration.
CAWS Board Goals
- Create a network of California IB schools by increasing CAWS membership and serving as an information hub
- Increase local opportunities for active participation by supporting professional development for educational communities
- Explore and pursue new revenue streams to expand opportunities for California IB communities
- Continue working with California institutions of higher education towards recognition of the value of an IB education
- Revise and align CAWS board by-laws, policies, and processes