Bob Poole, IBO, Gavin Payne, CAWS Legislative Analyst and I have put together a brief list suggestions that we hope will assist you.
Here is a link to the funding guide developed for IB schools. https://join.ibo.org/FundingIB
Bob has heard from several states and schools that they have not yet spent all their ESSER money. LEA’s have been given money and the state has a small hold back. Check to see if it has all been spent. Those funds allow new or existing schools to support IB in the following ways:
Allowable IB Use Under ESSER
• Adding or starting an IB programme in a school
• Planning the programme (pre-work, trainings, FTEs)
• Installing curriculum changes associated with the programme
• Professional Development: Training teachers and school leaders to
effectively deliver the program
• Examination fees for the programme
This money needs to be spent by September of 2024.